This is the easiestCreamy Pan-Seared Chicken Breast recipe, cooked all in one skillet. This creamy chicken is made within 30 minutes and reheats amazing.
The best part about making this simple chicken recipe is how versatile it can be. It can be served with any of your favorite pastas. You can also replace pasta with healthier options and serve it with quinoa or brown rice. For kids, mashed potatoes can be an awesome option.
The ingredients have a great balance between guilty pleasure of the creamy sauce and a nice healthy kick from spinach. The lean chicken breast makes a perfect addition to it all.
How To Make The Creamy Pan-Seared Chicken Breast?
- Prepare all ingredients ahead of time, this will make your cooking time much quicker.
- Cook all ingredients in the same skillet, beginning with the chicken. Remove it from heat and follow with mushrooms and spinach.
- To the skillet, add cream, cheese and season it with garlic salt.
- Serve immediately, as the dish comes out best when fresh.
Other Simple Chicken Recipes To Try:
This is the easiest Creamy Pan-Seared Chicken Breast recipe, cooked all in one skillet. This creamy chicken is made within 30 minutes and reheats amazing.
Prepare ingredients for the recipe.
Preheat skillet with butter. Cook chicken breast on both sides until golden brown and fully cooked. Remove chicken breast from the skillet and set aside.
Into the same skilled, add in diced mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add spinach to the mix and cook until spinach just about softens.
To the skillet add chicken, whipping cream, parmesan and garlic salt. Stir to combine and bring it to the simmer.
Creamy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 23g115%
Vitamin A 1315IU26%
Vitamin C 2.9mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Source Article : https://momsdish.com